Creative Home Technologies $2,500 Gutter Giveaway
Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. All entrants must be at least 21 years of age at time of entry, and be the legal owner of a single-family home in which said entrant resides at both the time of entry and the time the prize is awarded.
2.Giveaway runs from 2/28/2022 through 3/31/2022. May not be valid in all states. Void where prohibited. By submitting this Sweepstakes Entry, the entrant gives permission to be contacted in person or via telephone or email by any Creative Home Technologies® authorized representative.
3. Winning entrant gives permission to use photographs or likeness of person or home for promotional purposes by CHT® and its authorized representative without compensation.
4. Entry form must be complete and accurate to be eligible to win. Creative Home Technologies® is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible or corrupted entries.
5. To enter, complete and return Giveaway Entry to Creative Home Technologies LLC or enter online. One entry per household.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store any information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and free-form comments, you are not anonymous. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, the identity of the visitor’s internet service provider and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Opt-Out Policy
At any time after registering for information or requesting service you desire to not receive information from us, please send us a request specifying your new choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our site, cookies, which are alphanumeric identifiers, are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. Other Websites
8. Contact Us